– You ready? – Don’t hit me hard. – Are you ready?
– I’m so afraid. – Would this face do anything to you? – Yes. – That you wouldn’t like? (dramatic music) – I’m Devhi. – I’m Brit. – I am head of design at Substantial. – And I’m a senior product
designer at Substantial. – [Man] Who’s the boss? – Yo soy. (laughs) – She’s the boss. – [Man] Excited to be here? – Oh yeah. A little nervous. – [Man] I mean, why? Why did you decide to do this? – She asked me and I said yes. (both laugh) – [Man] Before or after you
saw some previous videos? – Before, actually. (both laugh) She’s like, “There’s this thing. You should do it with me.” And I was like, “Okay, I trust you.” – Alright. Fuck. Can I cuss? – [Man] I mean, ask your boss. – We’re outside work. Yes. (laughs) – Oh, fuck. Crack a raw egg in your underpants for every time you’ve been late to work in the past month. Define- – Late?
– Late. – Yeah. (laughs) End up with like a whole
dozen eggs in your pants. (Devhi laughs) – You’d like that, wouldn’t you? I’m just gonna fucking drink. The crisp taste of Rainier. (grunts) – [Devhi] Just love it. – Okay. Fucker. Oh, God. (everyone cheers) – Let your employee massage your face with their feet for one minute. (Brit laughs) Are we talking socks on or off? – [Man] Socks off. – Okay, I hate both massages and feet, but I’m gonna let you do this. (both laugh) – I hope they don’t smell. (sniffs) – You’re making me want
to back out right now. (Devhi laughs) – Oh, this is so awkward. You’re pretty good at this. (everyone laughs) – [Man] Three, two, one. Good job. (crew claps) – Is there any dirt on my face? Is it clear?
– What do you think? Like, I just went through mud? (Devhi laughs) – For the rest of the
game, assume a deep squat whenever your opponent aims for your cups. Grunt like you’re taking a
fatty shit as they throw. (both laugh) Drink if you forget. I already know I’m gonna forget to do this every single time, so I’m just gonna drink. (Brit grunts) – Oh, that was beautiful. – Yeah, I know. (laughs) – And it’s got hair on it. Pretend to make love to someone in, oh God, in slow motion for one minute, but as your boss. That’s really uncomfortable. – Is that HR appropriate? (laughs) Is it kind of a base
rule if you have to ask? It’s probably a sign. (laughs) – Let’s find out. – [HR Director] Hey, what’s up? – So, one of the dares, it’s asking me to pretend
to make love to someone in slow motion for one minute, but as your boss. – [HR Director] Well, I’m so sorry. I’m actually at a wedding,
so I have to go soon. But I mean, I feel like
if you have to ask, you probably know the answer. (both laugh) – Okay, I’m sorry, dude. Alright thanks, bye.
– Okay, bye. – Bye. You nailed that. – So, we have to ask. – You nailed that. I’m gonna puss out. Yeah, I’m gonna puss out. You know, real talk. I’m gonna tell you something. I had a dream about you one night. Not me and you, you and somebody else. And I was in the room when it happened. And I literally, in my
dream, was like, “Nope”. (Devhi laughs) And just walked out. – What was the rest of the dream? (laughs) – [Man] Who was she with? – I don’t know. Someone random. It was like, you were shooting porn. It was weird. – Thanks. (laughs) – Fucker. On speaker phone, call a coworker and talk shit about your boss. Oh yeah, done. – Wait, we just did that. – No, we’re gonna do it again. Oh, God, this is dangerous. – I can face the other way. Watch me turn.
– No, not for me ’cause it’s obvious that I’m not joking and I’m hoping that the other person understands that I’m joking. – Oh. Oh.
– That’s why it’s dangerous. – Well, I’ll find out if
people really feel bad. – [Tony] Hello. – Hey, Tony. Can we talk about something? Something’s really, really
bothering me right now. – [Tony] Oh my God, girl. What’s up? – You know Devhi, she straight up told me that I’m a bad designer. – [Tony] I mean, she’s
been gunning for you for a long time, so this
doesn’t really surprise me. Yeah, it’s a problem. – It is a problem. I’m sorry, I’m crying right now. I’m sorry. – [Tony] Oh, honey it’s okay. If I was there, I would hug you. Let’s just hug it out and yeah. We’ll talk about next steps. – Okay, thanks buddy. (crew claps) – What? Hug it out, hug it out. – Fuck, they are going wild. – Yes.
– Goddamn it. Let your boss give you a makeover. (Devhi gasps) Alright. – Yes. (laughs) I’m so excited. – I know you are. – Did you ever watch that cartoon Jem? – You know, when I was like four. – Yeah, we’re gonna go for that. (Devhi laughs) I’m putting lipstick on you. (laughs) – Lipstick’s my fucking favorite. – This is what happens when
we hangout outside of work. (Devhi laughs) – Fuck my life. Oh, what do we got here? What’s happening right now? – You’re being crowned for
your glorious princess-ness. – Oh, God. Oh, God, I’m so ugly, fuck. (all laugh) – Let your employee pie you in the face. – Oh fuck, yes. – What kind of pie is it? Is it like banana cream? Is it whipped cream? Is it apple pie? Can I eat it? – Oh, you’ll eat it alright. Any last words? – Don’t hit me really hard, just- – You ready? – Don’t hit me hard. I’m so afraid.
– Are you ready? – I’m so afraid. – Look at this face. Would this face do anything to you? – Yes. – That you wouldn’t like? – I trust you. (crew claps) You want some? – I’m good, thanks though. (laughs) I love you, Devhi. Look how far that went. Holy shit. (laughs) – This is the last one. – Get the dare. – Go live on Instagram or Facebook and ask your followers if they have any hot tips for constipation. (Brit laughs) Keep asking until more than
10 people are watching. I mean, I like talking about poop. It’s a natural thing. – You should go live on Instagram. – I’m gonna drink it. Oh, I got to get better
’cause I don’t want to do what you want me to do. – Yeah, we have dares up on this. – [Man] What? – Yep.
– Yeah. – We have our own. – [Man] What is it? – She loses, you’re gonna
do a two minute musical in front of the entire company in a dress. – And if I win, Devhi has to lip sync to, you also have to dress like, Dolly Parton, “Nine to Five”
in front of the entire office. – I don’t know that song, though. (Brit sings) I don’t know what any
of this means. (laughs) – Anyway, so we’re just gonna. – Okay. (everyone cheers) Well, I guess we’re doing it. – Waiting for the good pose. Go for it. (crew claps) – That was really amazing. – Yeah, I’m a little
drunk right now. (laughs) – I am, too.